Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Atlanta Gift Show

I have never been to the Atlanta Gift Show before. Here are some superlatives: Gigantic, Crazy, Overwhelming, Colorful, Inspiring.
I should have taken more pictures, particularly from the escalator in Building 3 to give you a rough idea, but here are a few things(a very few things) that caught my eye.

Gotta love big flowers.

A floor that I assume is removeable and looked like an interesting do it yourself project. I saw several variations of this, and had seen it before at High Point Market, but I still find it fascinating and beautifully rustic and elegant at the same time. I think this was at Barreveld.

Also at Barreveld, this vignette with the tall iron stags balancing on iron balls. Had to have them so I bought them. Everyone who has seen this picture wants to know what I am going to do with them. Patience, dear friend, patience. (Perhaps I should say, Deer Friend - hee hee.)


Colorful rug at Surya. Might use it in a project.

This was a wonderful bar/buffet with slide out trays and room for wine bottles. I'm not positive, but I think it was at Guild Master.


Last but not least, a little cottage chic. This was a great piece for storage and came in lots of colors. I'm thinking about using it in a child's room.

No comments:

Post a Comment