Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Window Wednesday

It may be Wednesday, but there were no windows involved in this particular Wednesday.  It did involve putting on a new bedskirt with a client, and with much huffing and puffing and pulling and weightlifting a giant mattress, and falling apart with laughter as said client did a face plant into the mattress when I pulled at just the wrong moment, we got the bedskirt safely on the bed. More about that later.
I thought I'd share with you the most repinned window treatment on my Pinterest "Window" board this week.  I can never predict which it is going to be.
I have not done many swags lately, but these pointed swags really interested me and apparently, interested a lot of other people as well.  Although I love color, I really liked the softness of this neutral room and I adore the woodwork.
The two other most pinned pictures were also from the Mrs. Howard website. They were both brightly colored, large scale printed Roman shades, a trend that seems to be on the rise.
Check out MrsHoward.com.  It is a great site!
And to see thousands of wonderful window treatments, follow me on Pinterest
Pinterest.com/ToniKorby

No comments:

Post a Comment