Monday, January 9, 2012

New Furniture I Love


In my studio, we've just started carrying a line of furniture I adore. It is called Caracole. There are some pretty traditional pieces and a few crazy ones. While I love traditional furniture and rooms, I DO love a crazy piece thrown in there.
Here are a few creative pieces that would certainly give your tired rooms a lift!

This is a fun chair in an animal print, but the most important thing to note is that it is 47" tall! That's almost 4 feet tall! That's practically up to my chin!

This pretty sette is really not too far out there, and would fit in so many room styles. Love it's clean lines. While it has the look of a chaise, I wouldn't limit it to a bedroom.

I love this storage piece. There is a bit of a reference to a French piece with the metal "grill" over the doors. In fact, it reminds me of a wine/bookcase I saw in a French themed restaurant the other day:

Look behind both the woman in green and the woman in red. It is hard to see the grill but you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment