Monday, April 27, 2015

100 Windows - #98

I was in High Point, NC last week for the Spring High Point Furniture Market.  My partners in crime and I apparently weren't on inspiration overload enough so after a full day of oohing and ahhing we decided to go to a Designer Showhouse put on by the Junior League of High Point. We were definitely wowed by this one.  There were so many good ideas.
My picture doesn't do it justice, but this design, by Lisa Mende of Lisa Mende Design features a window treatment in the breakfast room.
First of all, you have to admit that a black drape on a blue wall is pretty cool. (Unless my eyes deceive me and that is navy.  But I don't think so.)  The contrast band is cut from a piece of fabric. Funny thing is, I had just seen this black and white fabric in a showroom at High Point, and met the designer! This is from a textile line called Cotton and Quill.  You should check it out!  They design stationary, too.
The fun didn't end at the window!  Look at that ceiling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment